The undefeated Eagle beat Dustin Poirier at UFC 242 in september 2019 in his last fight and has had to attend to come to the polygonal shape.
He was presupposed to headline UFC 249 in might however had to drag out thanks to the complications encompassing the COVID-19 internment.
Gaethje stepped in at the eleventh hour associated claimed an excellent convince Tony Ferguson to win an interim belt and set himself up to fight the dominant champion.
The two weighed in on weekday with each creating one hundred fifty five pounds before staring one another down.
Now the two will face off at UFC 254 and here’s everything you need to know about it…
UFC 254 Date, Time, Place ?
UFC 254 takes place on Sat, Oct 24.
The event can begin at associate earlier time to capitalise on the eu fan base for Khabib, with the first prelims beginning three.15pm BST. This is 10.15am civil time over within the U.S.A. and half dozen.15pm in United Arab Emirates’s capital.
UFC president Dana White said: “It are time-friendly for the eu audience. it’ll happen within the afternoon within the U.S.A..”
What time does UFC 254 Kick OFF?
The early prelims will be played at 3.15pm BST.
The prelims gets underway at 5pm BST.
Then the champion fight brgin at 7pm BST, with the big main event of Khabib vs Gaethje expected around 10pm.
UFC 254 | TV Channels & Live Streaming
UFC 254 will be broadcast on BT Sports, Box Office in the UK, and ESPN+ in the US.
Th event Fees £19.9 on BT Sport Box Office to Watch.
Fight Card | UFC 254
Main card (from 7pm BST/ 2pm EST)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje (UFC 254 Ligh-tweight Championship)
- Robert Whittaker v.s Jared Cannonier (Middleweight – co-main)
- Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris (Heavy-weight)
- Islam Makhachev v.s Rafael dos Anjos (Light-weight)
- Cynthia Calvillo v.s Lauren Murphy (Women’s-Flyweight)
- Magomed Ankalaev v.s Ion Cutelaba (Light Heavy-weight)
Preliminary card (from 5pm BST/ 12pm EST)
- Stefan Struve v.s Tai Tuivasa (Heavy-weight)
- Jacob Malkoun v.s Phil Hawes (Middle-weight)
- Alex Oliveira v.s Shavkat Rakhmonov (Welter-weight)
- Jung Da Un v.s Sam Alvey (Light Heavy-weight)
Early prelims (from 3.15pm BST/ 10.15am EST)
- Umar Nurmagomedov v.s Sergey Morozov (Bantam-weight)
- Liana Jojua v.s Miranda Maverick (Women’s-Flyweight)
- Nathaniel Wood v.s Casey Kenney (Catch-weight)
- Joel Alvarez v.s Alexander Yakovlev (Light-weight)