Wolves defender Fernando Marcal is predicted to be work once sick from a calf problem; Newcastle can build a late call on ‘keeper Karl Darlow; Wolves vs Newcastle is live to tell the tale Sky Sports Premier League from fourpm on Super Sunday; kick-off at 4.30pm
After a troublesome begin to the season, Nuno Espirito Santo’s aspect finally seem to be finding some kind having picked up 1-0 wins in their last 2 Premier League games against Fulham and urban center United.
Newcastle, meanwhile, are unbelievably inconsistent up to now this season, finding themselves on the tip of a 4-1 beating by Manchester United once taking four points from Burnley (3-1) and Tottenham (1-1).
Wolves are undefeated in their last four competitve conferences with the Magpies and will finish the week as high as third if results go their means.
Wolverhampton Team News
Wolves defender easy lay Kilman is in line for his third begin of the season once he signed a brand new five-year deal in the week with Nuno Espirito Santo affected together with his development.
Match Fact : Wolves vs Newcastle
- Seven of the ten Premier League matches between Wolves and Newcastle have finished as attracts, as well as every of the last 3 (all 1-1). Among fixtures to be contend a minimum of ten times, this has seen the joint-highest proportion of games drawn, in conjunction with tend vs Wigan and Bournemouth vs Watford (all 70%).
- Newcastle are undefeated in their last six away league games against Wolves (W2 D4), since a 0-1 loss in Apr 1993.
- Since a 0-0 attract their 1st ever top-hole meeting at Wolves in december 1898, Newcastle have unbroken solely 2 clean sheets in their thirty seven such visits since (2-0 in March 1906 and 1-0 in could 1951), acquiescence fifty two goals in twenty five games since their most up-to-date skunk.
- Both groups have scored in every of the ten Premier League conferences between Wolves and Newcastle – it’s the foremost contend fixture within the competition within which neither aspect has kept a clean sheet.
- Wolves have unbroken seven clean sheets in their last 9 Premier League home games, losing each matches within which they’ve conceded therein run (W5 D2).
- Following their win at West Ham and draw with Tottenham, Newcastle are wanting to stay undefeated through their 1st 3 away games of a Premier League season for the primary time since 2011-12 below Alan Pardew.
- Wolves’ last eight wins within the Premier League have all been to aught, failing to win any of their last six league games within which they’ve conceded, since beating Spurs 3-2 in March (D1 L5).
- Newcastle boss Steve Bruce is unsuccessful in his last seven away league matches against Wolves (D2 L5), since leading Birmingham to a 3-2 win there in Apr 2007 within the Championship.
Expected Line up
Wolves’ forwards can probably rotate ofttimes between a flat front 3 and a setup with 2 strikers protected by a central offensive midfielder, as they need done to date through the gap games of the present campaign, with every player comfy to a minimum of quickly occupy every position and mix centrally with either or each of his strike partners to form marking opportunities.
Wolves XI: Patricio; Boly, Coady; Kilman; Semedo; Neves, Dendoncker; Saiss; Podence; Jimenez; Neto.